Delmi's delegation members are appointed by the government and one of the members, Joakim Palme, is chairman. In June, two new members were appointed for Delmi, Anna Lindblad and Göran Holmqvist, for the period 2021–2024. Anna is a lawyer and political scientist who works at the Swedish Migration Agency's office of the Director General as a special advisor. Göran works at Sida, where he is director for the department responsible for Asia, Middle East and Humanitarian Assistance. The delegation members are responsible of jointly:
- decide on the rules of procedure,
- prioritize between different study areas,
- make decisions about which projects that should be financed based on a project application,
- decide on the publication of studies in Delmi's writing series,
- decide on the shutdown of projects and
- decide matters that are of a principled nature or of greater importance.
More information about the delegation member's tasks can be found in Delmi's rules of procedure.
Picture by Gabrielle Henderson from Unsplash.